at least i received my antique locket



This antique locket i buy on ebay.com ,it`s from United Kingdom.

I don`t know what i will do with old photo,but i  know what i can`t just put it into trash or do something like this, i think better is to burn it with some special incense sticks and relevant quiet thoughts (yes,sometimes i`m witch).

I feel a different kind of energy in this locket,so i 
found a way to clean up it from a different  energy , i need it, `cause i want always wear locket on me,and if i will feel another bad energy it will be
unpleasant ,i`ll dislike it.

I think i will do this little  ritual at sunset ,today.
So,you`ll see it,and probably, i will write some few words about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...