meow


Hi beautiful! So like i mentioned before here is this day gif with me ;3
And every week post with interesting fact about me :
My grand-grand-grand mother was a good witch,her name was Alena,if my grandma is right,and she healed only kids and only for free. She was so old,that even don't remembered how old she is,and she said once - "i`ll die when i will see my grand-grand daughter" (my mom), so she keep the promise. I wish she could leave any knowledge for my grandmother,but she didn`t.  
*My grandma have one old-old photo with Alena, tomorrow i will post it, because there my grandma and her grandma(Alena) have soooo similar faces,and I have something in my face,what is sometimes similar to the face of my grandmother when she was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...