weekly- movie/fact/inspired/things I love

Weekly movie #6:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

A couple undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour, but it is only through the process of loss that they discover what they had to begin with. Really nice movie,I love it!

 4 things I love: 

  • Gentle silence around me
  • Healthy lifestyle
  • Music
  • Peace in my mind

Inspired me this week #7

 Totally agree, my family !

Interesting fact about me #6:

 I have a "Schrodinger`s cat" syndrome, I`m deadalive, It means that I feel myself completely full of happiness and full of sadness at the same time. This feeling is strange and its difficult to understand it,but more difficult is to control it.

XoXo,Sonya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...